We understand that your privacy is important to you and we respect that. We ensure you that Hira Panna Jewellers maintains complete confidentiality of the details that you have shared with us and will not share it with any third party.
We may ask for certain details such as name; date of birth; e-mail address; residential address; contact number etc for registration purposes or for giving feedback, contests, newsletters and placing an order. At any point in time, you can unsubscribe to our newsletters or any other information which you may receive from Hira Panna Jewellers.
Also, for enhanced security, Hira Panna Jewellers does not accept any financial information on its servers. All information entered by the customer is directly received through our payment gateway and are transmitted to their respective bank's servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
The payments on our website are processed by a third party who has signed a non-disclosure agreement with us and therefore, are not allowed to share any personal information of the
Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Hira Panna Jewellers having its registered office at 7,8 Hira Place, Opp maurya Lok/Hariniwas Complex, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna- 800001, Bihar, India. In using the services provided by our website www.hirapannajewellers.com you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
Hira Panna Jewellers reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. All rights including copyright, in this website, are owned by Hira Panna Jewellers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without the permission of Hira Panna Jewellers is prohibited.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or any complaints or suggestions regarding our website, please feel free to write to email@example.com or call us on +91
PAN Card T&C
For purchase above Rs. 2 lakhs, PAN card Number must be provided upon placing the order in the manner specified by Hira Panna Jewellers. Failure to provide the same shall result in cancellation
of the order.
For all domestic shipments, if the order value exceeds Rs 2 lakhs, the customer will need to enter the PAN card number and click on verify Pan card. Only upon PAN card verification the order will proceed ahead to the payment page. The billing name is supposed to be the same as the PAN card else the PAN card will not get verified and the customer will not be able to proceed ahead with
If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act,
1872 are not eligible to use this website.
Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws and if to the extent local laws are applicable. In case if any Indian states prohibit direct
sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states
under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
- Payment, Refund and cancellation
Payments can be made through credit cards, debit cards, international cards, or net banking. Please note that payments on www.hirapannajewellers.com will be accepted only in INR for domestic orders. In case of international credit cards, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply based on your credit card policy.
If the customer wishes to return our product they can do so within 14 days of receiving delivery. Below mentioned conditions are applicable for refund.
- If the customers do not like our product, he/ she can send the product back to us within 14days. We will make sure to refund the entire amount back to customer’s account within 10 working days.
- You can find registered address on www.hirapannajewellers.com and the refund will be applicable only if the product is shipped to the registered address within 14 days of receiving delivery.
- This refund facility is available only through www.hirapannajewellers.com and not through other stores in India.
- To initiate return, we would send a ‘Return Packaging Kit’ to the customer to pack the product in such packaging and handover the same to courier person. The whole reverse pick up procedure would take at least 7-10 working days. It is also advised to note down the courier airway bill number.
- This refund is subject to quality confirmation by our skilled quality assurance team and on verification that the packaging of the same is complete with all the documents like insurance certificate, original invoice and product certificate.
- 14 days refund policy is not applicable for gold coins, silver articles, and for products ordered with specific indications like customization, engraving, personalised, gift cards, purchase using promotion code or by discount coupon.
1) Customers can cancel an order before the order is shipped. 2) Customer can cancel the order within 24 hours of delivery. Cancellation can only be processed through www.hirapannajewellers.com
- Shipping and Delivery
- Shipping of the order is very safe, secure and hassle free. All our products are insured during the in transit by insurance company.
- Every package of product (Jewellery / Gold Coin) purchased will reach to your doorstep in a durable condition and in a tamper-proof packing. Our courier partners are Sequel and BVC. We will dispatch through any of these courier partners depending upon their serviceability in the shipping address.
- Shipping Charges:
- Shipping is FREE OF COST across all over India.
- Delivery to Identified Person
- Customer needs to enter the correct details of Consignee / Recipient Name (as stated in their photo identification issued by the Government of India) with complete Address, nearby landmark, pin code and contact number for hassle free delivery. As the product reaches the destination, at the time of delivery, the recipient will have to provide any of the below mentioned identity proofs to collect the product:
- PAN Card
- Drivers License
- Voters ID
We make sure that delivery is made with the help of courier agent after checking the identity proof of the recipient and the courier agent confirms the same. To make sure that the delivery is safe and secured, the courier agent will note down details of the recipient's identity proof. During this process, the receiver is expected to cooperate with the agent by providing with original copies of identity proof for identification.
All products and the information displayed on www.hirapannajewellers.com constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and
conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon the dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of
product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. In such a scenario, that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance
would continue to be an offer to us and we reserve the right to either accept or reject the balance offer.
No act or omission of Hira Panna Jewellers prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and confirm dispatch and therefore, acceptance of the order thereafter.
We have made every effort to display the colours and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.